My Y6 Camp

Kia Ora bloggers

day 1
Not that long ago I when to camp with my school but it was only the year’6 and year 5’s. It was still fun thought in this post I am going to be telling you about my adventures through camp. it starts now on the fist day we left feeling strong and confident we said goodbye to our parents and set on the journey to waipu cove. I was such bad weather!  but we pushed thought the weather and keeped going before we new it we were at waipu cove it was so windy I all most got blown away! that haw windy it was!

day 2 waitangj treaty grounds

At the treaty grounds we went and saw a huge waka and karu tree stump! but that’s not all we learnt about how New Zealand got there flag that was pretty boring but then the fire alarm rung then. We went to the evacuation area  and a fire truck came.

day 3#my favourite day

on day 3 we went sand boarding and we raced down the hill and got hurt a lot on the stomach and my nees but after It was fine I was racing down the sand dunes and there was a steep drop and I face planted in the sand and it was hilarious  I was kind of relieved after the sand dunes because of the amount that it hurt but it was still my favourite day!