landscape-037

Howdy y’all, my name is Cameron Michelle Mansfield, but you can just call me Cam. Anyways, lets get into action… I am a nice girl who has a big love for drawing, digitally or by pencil, I love making new friends too, I may come off a bit shy at first, but you just need to get to know me better, then I will be like a non-stop talker. I love to read, play video games, hang out with friends, and so on, I’m a pretty fun person to be around. I’m a student here at SPMS (Stuart Pepper Middle School), our school is the greatest, lots of friendly people, great teachers and staff, and the BEST lunch options, my favorite subject, you guessed it, art. I’m a 21st century graduate, meaning I will graduate in the next 10 or more years, also I have one of the best 21st Century Skills teachers, that being Mrs. Powers. If you have a favorite teacher, be sure to thank them for the lessons they’ve given you, because they do lots for you even though you may not realize. Thank you very much for reading, and I will see you next time.

3 thoughts on “About Me.

1. Nice to hear about all your hobbies you sound like a really nice person. I also like playing video games what are some of your favorite games to play, and what kind of system do you play on. I’m from Ohio I was wondering where you were from you didn’t mention it. feel free to come visit my site and check it out http://deondrayd.edublogs.org/.

2. Thanks Cami! You are too kind. And you are a great 21st Century student! Students like you make my job so enjoyable.