This is a quick shout out to all of our users and Edublogs friends that are attending the ISTE conference in Philadelphia next week…

ISTE2011

We’ll be there and would love to meet as many of you as possible!

The Edublogs ISTE Meet-up on Sunday

libertyWe managed to get a group reserved for a tour of Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell starting at 2:15 on Sunday the 26th.

The first 10 that send me a tweet (@ronnieburt) or an email (ronnie@edublogs.org) are in!

There is no cost – we’ll have fun and see a bit of American history in the process :)

Want a FREE Edublogs t-shirt?

tshirtWe’ll be bringing some along!

Instead of just passing them out to random people at ISTE, we’d love to make sure our users get one.

Similarly, send a tweet to @ronnieburt or @edublogs, or send an email to ronnie@edublogs.org with your size and I’ll have one for you in the Blogger’s Cafe on Monday at the conference.

More ISTE tips comming soon

Make sure to check out TheEdublogger.com tomorrow for a detailed guide to ISTE with our recommended sessions, do’s and don’ts, and a calendar of where to be over the exciting week.

Hope to see you in Philly soon!

About Ronnie Burt

Manages the Edublogs, CampusPress, and WPMU DEV Hosting services. Former secondary math teacher and wannabe musician. Follow @ronnieburt on twitter!

1. Pingback: The edubloggers’ guide to ISTE – Where to be and what to do! | The Edublogger

2. I just wanted to thank Edublogs and Ronnie for this fabulous experience! It was truly a highlight for me.

Kind regards,
    Tracy Watanabe

3. Aww, thanks Tracy!

It was great meeting your team! I big highlight for me as well :)

Now hopefully ISTE 12 is all of our futures!

4. Pingback: The edubloggers’ guide | SITE NAME