Problems logging in

We had a little stuff up with some user IDs overnight (blame me!) so some people might be having a little trouble logging in… if you do please try the following:

1. Use the ‘forgot your password?’ function at /wp-login.php and see if that works
2. If it doesn’t please contact me with your site address and username and I’ll fix it manually

-if you’re dealing with multiple users please email me all their details and I’ll fix that too-

Update: *with the weekend – and next round of home renovations – approaching I may not be able to get back to you that quickly on these… will try to check in each day to fix up stuff though* 

Formating post issues – getting the WSYWIG working…

If you’ve got an existing edublog then you might have problems with formatting posts… the link / bold / block-quote buttons don’t work etc

You can fix this by pointing to wp-admin/upgrade.php and clicking there. Sorry it’s not easier at the moment!

So just got to http://yoururl.edublogs.org/wp-admin/upgrade.php (make sure you’re logged in) and the WSYWIG should be installed!

Apologies for the stress…

Couple of known issues

There are a couple of known problems that are being worked on so please have patience:

1. There’s an error at the to saying: WordPress database error: [Unknown column ‘user_id’ in ‘field list’]
  2. The WSYWIG text editor hasn’t quite kicked in yet… in fact the ‘link’ tags don’t work at the moment – you’ll need to hand code a href links in the meantime

Thanks for your understanding… part of being part of the pro-am revolution :)

Upgraded!

So, how d’ya like the upgrade? Pretty nifty huh!

Again this is development work and again it’s gonna have a few hiccoughs so please have patience with it (and me!)

Have also added a ‘featured blog’ section (to get your blog up there just contact me) and am working on a ‘latest updated’ list too – as well as fixing the ‘most active’ bunch.

Editable themes will come along eventually… let me know what else you’d like on this site or as part of the blogs.

Upgrade planned

I’m going to try an upgrade in the next hour or so…. among other things you should get a taste of the new WordPress WSYWIG editor (all together now, wooooo) so please bear with me if there’s any disruption to service.

Update: Hmmm… haven’t *quite* got the test site sorted yet so will have to delay a bit :)

Provide some details for your blog
No stress, you can always change this later on.
Use only lowercase letters (a-z) and numbers.
.edublogs.org

« Go back Register Account » Create a Site »