* Most innovative edublogging project, service or programme
* Best newcomer
* Most influential post, resource or presentation
* Best designed/most beautiful edublog
* Best library/librarian blog
* Best teacher blog
* Best audio and/or visual blog
* Best example/ case study of use of weblogs within teaching and learning
* Best group blog
* Best individual blog
There will also be a Best of the Best award, which will be open to all winners of the 2005 Edublog Award Categories.
Nominations are not to be public this year, you’ve got to be an edublogger (in the first place, so be sure to include your edublogs.org url when you nominate) and you’ve got to email: firstname.lastname@example.org … so get cracking, you’ve not got long.
You can find out more about the nominations process here and if there ‘aint a heck of a lot of edublogs.org blogs up for best newcomer then I’ll come after y’all with a mallet :D