ארבעה בנים

חורפ בקנדה (1)Hello, you probably know the story of the four sons but today I am going to refresh your mind, the four sons names are רשעו ,תם ,שאינו יודע לשאול ,חכם. All of the four sons are in deferent stages in their life, for instance רשע is a teenager, hist name represents how he said “what does this ritual mean to you”. רשע means the wicked one. By saying you he is excluding himself from the sentence from his people and denies god. תם means the simple one he asks “What is all of this”. The simple one asks a lot of question he is still learning a lot of stuff. When he asks you should say “It was with a mighty hand that the lord took us out of Egypt. out of the house of bondage. ח  כם or the wise one asks “What is the meaning of the laws and traditions God has commanded?” You should teach him all the traditions of Passover, even to the last detail. שאינו יודע לשאול means the one who can not ask. You should open the discussion for him, as it is written, “and you shall explain to your child on that day, “It is because of what the lord did for me when I came out of Egypt. I think I would be the simple one I ask a lot of questions. This is my drawing of the four kids.