Krebs' Class Blogs

Constructing, creating, communicating, collaborating, and thinking critically in grade 5.

My Novel Excerpt By Ali M.

| 0 comments

Nathan is 44 years old. He always likes to smile and help other people. His favorite color is green and black. His friends are Arthur and John. They always like to help people, and they also like robbing. Their favorite color is black and green. Nathan and his friends live in New York. Their favorite movie is The Alex and the Stinky Socks, and when he flies his plane with “bye” written on it that annoys him. It is always impossible and their favorite game is Red Dead Redemption 2 and their favorite serial is South Park.

One day they went to a bank. They wore their masks and took out their guns and start robbing. Then a cop saw them the law was alerted. Nathan and his friends took the money and got out. They started shooting. Then one of the cops shot John, and John died. Then Arthur shot the cop who had shot John. Then Arthur tried to heal John, but he couldn’t so Arthur and Nathan ran away back to their camp. Then Arthur and Nathan went back to bury John. They went back to camp, and two persons came to their camp. Their names were Javier and Lenny. They came to kill Nathan and Arthur. Nathan killed Javier and Bill killed Arthur.

So it became ten years later, and Nathan got revenge for Arthur and John. Nathan weant up a mouthan to find Lenny. So he saw a house so he went there to see if Bill was there. He went inside the house to see if Bill was inside the house. Bill pushed Nathan and then Nathan shot Bill in the head. After he shot Bill, he went inside the house and saw a chest so he opened the chest. He saw a lot of money. He took the money and went back to his house. He went to a city and spent half of the money. Nathan went back to his house and watched TV. Then someone knocked on the door. Nathan opened the door and saw Arthur and John. Nathan said, “Arthur, John, how are you two still alive?” They came inside and John said his story about how he was still alive. He said, “When you buried me, I heard a noise and got out of the grave. I was a zombie. I forgot everything, so I had to sleep to get my memory back. After I woke up my memory came back. I was looking for you, Nathan. Then I came to see if you are in your house, so I just knocked on the door. Then I saw Arthur. Then John. That’s my story of how I am alive.”

And Arthur said, “Now I’m going to tell you my story. When you buried me I came out from the grave. I saw my name on the grave so I shot my grave because I am alive. I went to a bar to see if you’re there. I did not see you there, so it became ten years later. I was still looking for you, so I saw a house to see if it’s your house. I saw John was knocking on the door. I saw him then I said, ‘John you’re alive.’ And then you opened the door, and that’s my story.” Then Nathan told his story how he killed Lenny. Nathan said, “After I buried Arthur. I went to a mountain to see if Bill was there. I saw a house. I went inside the house to see if Bill was there. Bill pushed me and he shot me. Then I shot him in the head. He died.