Audrey's Blog

A Blog For You

Innovation Day Reflection

April2

Blah blah blah pupils blah blah blah eyes blah blah the eye doctor blah blah blah blah blah depth perception blah blah blah blah blah… I hear this and think to myself why am I letting my parents get away with talking about stuff I don’t know about. When I was a baby if they wanted to say something without me understanding what they are saying so they started off with saying each letter, but then I learned how to read and how things are spelled and 8 years later they still don’t want me to know so the do it this way. What is this? I need to figure out what all of this means. So I did a project on it. On March 5, it was Innovation Day. Myself and my partner ( this is her blog) did our project on “A Bionic Eye”. What is Innovation day you ask? Well innovation day is a day of creativity. My school has a contest (sort of) were grade 6,7, and 8 make a science related project, experiment or problem in the world and they compete to win. This is my schools version of a science fair. Our project went really well. We found lots of information. we even did a survey and the results were incredible. We did lots of research on “depth perception”, “angles”, and “the pupil”. We made a model of the human eye. On Innovation day we presented our project to our parents and our classmates parents. I am satisfied with the work I put on the board, but I feel I could have done better by putting I bit more information about how someone could use this bionic eye. I look forward to making an online replica of this bionic eye. I might even keep researching this project so my parents won’t have an advantage.

Thank you for reading my blog and please check out my partners blog. I would love to hear your versions of a science fair and if you think Innovation is cool.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar