End of the year reflection

This past year has gone by in a flash. There have been highs, lows, and quarantine. I can’t believe that I am going to go into grade 7!  I have made lots of wonderful memories that I will never forget. Like, going white water rafting, planning the Purim carnival, walking to Babbi’s for lunch with my friends, and of course, all of the memories I have made with my family during this time of COVID-19. One thing that I think I did well this year, was putting a lot of effort into everything I did. Although, everything that is good always has something bad about it and “ vise versa”. I think that I still need to improve on my time efficiency and not put as much effort into things that don’t need it. Based on what I have learned this year, I have made three goals for next year:

1. Before starting a project/assignment, think:
  •  How much time do I have to complete this
  • On a scale from 1-10, how much effort do I think this project/assignment needs
  1.      Start thinking for a public speaking topic earlier
  2. Always stay true/believe in yourself

Enough about my thoughts on the past and my hopes and goals for the far future,  let’s talk about the near future A.K.A this summer! I think this summer is going to be different from all the rest. You can’t go to many camps, and it’s harder to hang out with friends. Because of these factors, I’ve made myself some goals/things to accomplish to keep me busy.

1. Bake a layered cake
  2. Make a trifle
  3. Reorganize my room
  4. Get my splits
  5. Research 1-5 question every day (I will keep the answers in a note-book) 
  6. Practice some ballet every day
  7. Go on at least 1 family picnic 
  8. Fill a whole sketchbook using different art techniques
  9. Think about what I want to do when I’m older
  10. Start a youtube account 

What a long list! I hope I can accomplish all of these! 

Hey you there in front of the screen, reading this right now. I’m probably not the only one who finds it good to reflect. If you would like to reflect on the school year that you had too here are some questions to answer (make a comment down below) :

• On a scale from 1-10 (1 being the worst), how was your year?
  • What did you do well this year?
  • What do you still need to work on?
  • What are your goals for next year?
  • How did you find quarantine? Was it hard? Easy? Stressful?
  • What are you planning to do this summer/what were you planning to do this summer?