📚My Best Work From Trimester 3📓

Aloha! In this post, I am going to be writing about my best work. I am taking a piece of work from language arts, math, science, social studies (history), and art intensive (choice elective). This is my best work from trimester three and this is work that I am most proud of. I tried really hard in these assignments/tests to get a good grade. Hope you like it!

1. Language Arts: Book Club #1

Starting off, I am really proud of my book club #1 project. I am really proud of how my drawings came out. hmskatie, hmsevan, and I worked really hard on this project. I worked all night drawing the pictures for our ten-piece comic strip (Katie drew pictures too). I surprisingly got an A+/A on the project! I had no clue that I would get an A. I am really proud of that project because my group an I worked extremely hard on it. I actually think that we chose the hardest task to complete. We also had to complete an analysis form for the book that we read. We read the book: From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler. We had to answer questions about the book and I felt that I did well on that too!

2. Math: Math Test (Sequences)

I am really proud of my sequence test! I don´t ever get good grades in math so that is why I am averaging a B+.😭 I don´t know what it is, but I never have good luck on math tests (even though it´s not about luck). I really wish that I was good at math but to be fair, it is my worst subject of all time. On the other hand, I am still really proud of getting a B+ (88%) on this math test because I was determined not to get lower than a B! I studied a whole lot to make sure that I understood the concept of the math topic.

By the way, I know that for most people, a B+ in math is terrible, but I did well in my standards! (Mostly because I always do badly in math tests so I was really proud!)

3. Science: Challenger Mission Post Test

I am proud of my Challenger Mission Post Test. I got an A on this test but had no clue that I would even get half of the problems correct! I studied all the Rendezvous with Comet Halley worksheets so I would be prepared for the science test. I guess that since I got an A, all my studying paid off and I got a great outcome.

4. Social Studies (History): Ancient China Test

I am really proud of my Ancient China quiz. I studied all night for it because I wanted an A+. I am super proud of how I did on this test because I was up all night making sure that I got everything down. During the test, I didn´t feel nervous because I knew that all my studying would help me during the test. With that, I ended up getting a perfect score of 100%!

5. Art Intensive: Drawings/Painting

I am really proud of my drawings and paintings in art class. I work really hard on all of my art pieces and I take a lot of time and effort to do complete them. I always take a really long time on my artwork though.😂 However, all my time and effort on my paintings and drawings came out quite decent. I always need to make sure that it looks simple and perfect. One day, I hope to become a professional artist!

Well, that´s it for this post. I will see you next time, hopefully next year because the school year is almost over. I only have three and a half more days of school because I am going to Japan on the second to last day of school. Anyways, I hope that this post was interesting and I´ll miss Edublogs! Farewell, everyone!😪 Bye!!!!

-hmskirac💗