♡♥ Disney ♥♡

Hello, in today’s post, I am writing about everything “Disney!” First of all, my family and I have been Disney lovers for a long time. I’ve at least went to Disneyland more than one-hundred times! We go a lot when we have the time to travel and we’ve done quite a lot of different things there. I am going to be sharing some information on the history of Disney and some tips for when you go there!

History:

LINKS TO INFORMATION:

1st Link

2nd Link

3rd Link

Walter Elias Disney was the creator of the original Disneyland. Disney was found on October 16, 1923, in Los Angeles, California.

Walt Disney was an American entrepreneur, animator, voice actor, and a film producer. He was also a pioneer of the American animation industry, and he introduced several developments in the production of cartoons.

Walt Disney began his career in animation with the Kansas City Film Ad Company in Missouri of 1920. In 1922 Walt Disney and his friend Ub Iwerks, (a talented animator founded the Laugh-O-gram Films studio in Kansas City) and began producing a series of cartoons based on fables and fairy tales.

Walt got the inspiration for Disney from a new idea. Walt Disney, Roy O. Disney, and Ub Iwerks shaped the character that would become Mickey Mouse. Ub drew the character, and Walt became his voice. According to Disney, the inspiration for Mickey Mouse came from an actual pet mouse he kept in his office in Kansas City.

Sadly, Walt Disney died on December 15, 1966, at the Saint Joseph Medical Center Burbank, in Burbank, California from lung cancer!

Now, there are a whole bunch of Disney Amusement Parks all over the world!

Picture Taken By myself

Picture Taken By myself

Tips:

When you’re at Disneyland, the lines are so long. You need to go early to get the fast passes so you don’t need to wait in long lines! Plus, you should get an annual pass if you go a lot because it can save money. You need to pay a lot of money for an annual pass, but you pay less money than paying for every time you go there. There’s a ton of things to do to prepare for Disneyland. Disney is so crowded and hectic. It is extremely dangerous to wander off on your own because it’s really easy to get lost! Here are some TIPS to surviving at Disneyland! 😂

Some of the most popular rides are:

• HyperSpace Mountain
  • Splash Mountain
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout
  • Matterhorn
  • Big Thunder Mountain
  • Indiana Jones
  • Incredicoaster
  • It’s a Small World

If you go to Disney anytime soon, remember these things and you should be just fine!!!

-hmskirac ♥ ❦ ❥