week 7

Published on: Author: zane6pm Leave a comment

In this post I will be talking about my interests rollercoasters, cars, and 4 wheelers

For the last few months I have been researching roller coasters all over the usa. I learned about destroyed roller coasters, abandoned roller coasters, and current operating roller coasters. I have been riding roller coasters all over the states. I have mostly ridden roller coasters in the california the tallest was 450ft tall and it goes 104 mph. The longest is almost 7,000 feet long.

Cars are also one of my favorite things i like engines. I have always had a fasination of motors and how they work. My favorite car is the ferrari enzo ferrari or the 458 italia. both of those car are some of the best ferraris in the world they are 2 of the most famous.

My favorite thing to do in some of my free time is to ride my quad on our motor cross track. Just a few weeks ago i broke my record jump and soared 15 yard jump. I also have reached speeds of 50 mph. My family’s motor cross track is getting a makeover and we are changing the track completely.