BiljaST / Pixabay

Five years ago I began this regular feature where I share a few posts and resources from around the Web related to ESL/EFL or to language in general that have caught my attention.

You might also be interested in The Best Resources, Articles & Blog Posts For Teachers Of ELLs In 2018 – So Far and THE BEST RESOURCES, ARTICLES & BLOG POSTS FOR TEACHERS OF ELLS IN 2018 – PART TWO. Also, check out A Collection Of My Best Resources On Teaching English Language Learners.

In addition, look for our new book on teaching ELLs, which was published in the Spring of 2018.

Here are this week’s choices:

ESSA May Harm English Learner Graduates is from Language Magazine. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning How The Every Student Succeeds Act Affects English Language Learners.

The Institute of Education Sciences offers a list of new research projects on ELL assessment.

Stories of SLIFE shares a number of useful resources that I’m adding to The Best Online Resources For Teachers of Pre-Literate ELL’s & Those Not Literate In Their Home Language:

Useful resources from MALP.

Teaching Refugees

Supporting Latino Students With Limited Formal Education

I’m sorry, I can’t remember where I learned about this, but English With Disney Cartoons is on YouTube. The entire channel is here.

Here’s an example video:

I’m adding this tweet to The Best Places For ESL/EFL/ELL Teachers To Get Online Professional Development:

I’m adding this tweet to The Best Scaffolded Writing Frames For Students: