Three years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to share, I began this occasional “Ed Tech Digest” post where I share three or four links I think are particularly useful and related to…ed tech:

Protecting Student Privacy on Social Media is from Edutopia. I’m adding it to The Best Teacher Resources For Online Student Safety & Legal Issues.

All That We’ve Learned: Five Years Working on Personalized Learning is from Silicon Schools. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Understanding “Personalized Learning”

I’m adding this first tweet to The Best Resources For Learning How To Use Google Docs/Google Drive:

Here’s a trailer for a film showing on Tuesday night on The National Geographic Channel. Here’s how they describe it:

Directed by Academy Award-Nominee, Rory Kennedy, this film exposes the digital divide in America and how access to technology can help provide opportunities for underserved communities and prepare all students for the digital world.