'Web 2.0 paljastaa' photo (c) 2011, Janne Ansaharju - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/

In yet another attempt to get at the enormous backlog I have of sites worth blogging about, I post a regular feature called “The Week In Web 2.0.” (you might also be interested in The Twenty-Five Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education In 2017 – So Far). I also sometimes include tech tools or articles about them that might not exactly fit the definition of Web 2.0:

3D Avatar Chat is an Android app that has potential as a tool for encouraging ELLs to practice speaking. I’m adding it to The Best Sites To Practice Speaking English.

Flipanim lets users easily create short animations. I’m adding it to The Best Ways For Students To Create Online Animations.

I hadn’t even heard of chat stories until earlier this week when I read some TechCrunch posts about them (Amazon’s chat fiction app Rapids ties up with Amazon Studios with launch of ‘Signature Stories’ and Wattpad takes ‘chat fiction’ beyond text with launch of Tap Originals). Then, I saw this tweet from Shelly Terrell. I’m adding it to The Best Places Where Students Can Write Online.