Here are some recent useful posts and articles on educational policy issues (You might also be interested in THE BEST ARTICLES, VIDEOS & POSTS ON EDUCATION POLICY IN 2019 – PART TWO):

‘To embrace charter schools in 2020 is to embrace Betsy DeVos, Donald Trump,’ says black scholar who once led charters is by Andre Perry. I’m adding it to The Best Posts & Articles Analyzing Charter Schools.

The problem with rewarding perfect school attendance is from The Washington Post. I’m adding it to The Best Resources On Student Absenteeism.

Whatever Happened to “No Excuses” Schools? is by Larry Cuban.

The Teacher Walkouts is from California Sunday Magazine.

Democrats Pledge More Money, Sweeping Change at 2020 Education Forum is from Ed Week.

6 notable moments from Saturday’s Democratic education forum is from Chalkbeat.

Sacramento schools should consider cuts to teacher salaries, state audit suggests is from The Sacramento Bee. I’m adding it to A BEGINNING LIST OF THE BEST RESOURCES FOR LEARNING ABOUT OUR SACRAMENTO DISTRICT’S FINANCIAL FIASCO.

When exciting education results are in the news, be skeptical is from The Washington Post. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Understanding How To Interpret Education Research.

Researchers: Stop Using EdTPA Scores in Teacher-Certification Decisions is from Ed Week.

I’m adding this tweet to The Best Resources For Learning Why School Vouchers Are A Bad Idea: