I’m adding these new resources to various “Best” lists. You can find links to all of those many lists that relate to race and racism at “Best” Lists Of The Week: Resources For Teaching & Learning About Race & Racism:

The Washington Post has published a series on school segregation. I’m adding these articles and interactives to The Best Resources For Learning About School Desegregation (& Segregation) – Help Me Find More:

How the nation’s growing racial diversity is changing our schools

The changing face of school integration

Six findings in The Post’s analysis of diversity in school districts

Evaluating and Reshaping Timelines in The 1619 Project: New York Times for Kids Edition is from The Pulitzer Center. I’m adding it to USEFUL RESOURCES FOR LEARNING ABOUT THE 400TH ANNIVERSARY OF BRINGING ENSLAVED AFRICANS TO AMERICA.

How history textbooks reflect America’s refusal to reckon with slavery is from Vox. I’m adding it to the same list.

The Dawn of American Slavery is from The Washington Post.

White Teacher, Here’s How You Can Successfully Partner With Black Families is by Sharif El-Mekki. I’m adding it to New & Revised: Resources To Help Us Predominantly White Teachers To Reflect On How Race Influences Our Work.

Black girls say D.C. school dress codes unfairly target them. Now they’re speaking up. is from The Washington Post. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About School Dress Codes.

On ‘light-touches’ and ‘heavy-hands’: 2 strategies to tackle educational inequities is from Brookings.