Six years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to share, I began this occasional “Ed Tech Digest” post where I share three or four links I think are particularly useful and related to…ed tech, including some Web 2.0 apps.

You might also be interested in THE BEST ED TECH RESOURCES OF 2019 – PART ONE, as well as checking out all my edtech resources.

You might also want to explore The 56 Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education In 2018 and THE BEST WEB 2.0 APPLICATIONS FOR EDUCATION IN 2019 – PART ONE.

Here are this week’s choices:

Making learning to read accessible and fun with Bolo is from Google, and talks about an app for Android to help beginning readers. I’m adding it to The Best Websites To Help Beginning Readers.

Glide Now Lets You Publish App Templates is from Richard Byrne.

AtlMails provides temporary email addresses for free. I’m adding it to The Best Temporary Email Address Sites For Students (Or Anyone).

Linkfru lets you easily create webpages.

Animate It lets you create free animations.  I’m adding it to The Best Ways For Students To Create Online Animations.

Formito lets you create free chatbots. I’m adding it to The Best Tools For Creating Chatbots.