Blessings

There is so much in life that is about standing in the face of a storm to find the rainbow on the other side.

The first half of February felt like one of the hardest periods of my life.  It was filled with deep grief, huge insecurities, and much self-doubt. It was a confluence of obligation and fear.  I was on auto-pilot, surviving, day-by-day, sometimes moment-by-moment.

Then, there has been this last week, where blessing after blessing has come flowing in.  As I’ve said no to one opportunity (because really I am learning that I can’t do it all), another one has come in that is truly aligned with all I’m up to and committed to in the world.

I am living and learning that sometimes you have to say no so that you can say a better yes.

I am so grateful for all of this, for the community that has supported me through this entire month, with all of its ups and downs, for the opportunities that I’ve said no to and those that I’ve said yes to, for my sweet family that is my constant in all of this work, for faith that sustains me when nothing else seems clear.

I am reclaiming my excellence.  I am still standing after the storm.

I am so grateful.