NOTE: We are no longer accepting applications for this position. Please do keep checking incsub.com/careers for future opportunities.

Hiring sign blackboard. "we are hiring!" written on black chalkb

We’re looking high and low for the perfect new Account Manager to help support and look after our Edublogs Campus schools, districts, and universities.

You’d also pitch in with sales, general Edublogs support, and many other fun projects we have going on.

What we’re looking for:

• Work from anywhere (we’re a distributed team, letting us be flexible in finding the right person no matter where you may live)
  • Must be proficient in using WordPress or Edublogs – you should already know your way around the dashboard, but we’ll help train up the right person too
  • Someone with a background in teaching, working in a school’s technology department, or other education experience
  • A self-motivated problem solver, that can jump in and take the lead on projects when needed

If this sounds like you (or someone you know), learn more and apply here.

Hope to hear from you soon!

About Ronnie Burt

Manages the Edublogs, CampusPress, and WPMU DEV Hosting services. Former secondary math teacher and wannabe musician. Follow @ronnieburt on twitter!

1. I was wondering what is the salary and benefits associated with the account manager?

• Kris McGlaun
  2. Is the position considered full time? Salary?

• Eldon Roberts
  3. I am interested in working from home. What can you offer me as I have teaching experience, I am a paralegal, I do security and book reviews.

• Jackie Paulson
  4. Full or part time?

• Mary
  5. What is the compensation structure? And is it full or part time?

Thanks

• Joey
  6. Coming your way!

• orionjd
  7. I am interested. How do I apply? I am currently an elementary teacher who uses technology daily in all my lessons. I also have a classroom blog page.
    Check out my website
    http://www.mrskspringerthirdgradeclass.weebly.com

• Kelly Springer
  8. I am with above. I am hesitant to commit to a new career without knowing a ball park figure. I don’t want to waste your time if it’s not better than what I make now. That being said, I am a teacher, in the south…

• Lisa
  9. Salary? Is it possible to work in Argentina?
    Thanks.

• milm
  10. Hi!
    I am also interested but would like more details regarding salary and more specifics. Please post!

• Kate
  11. I am interested. Hire I can work that you need

• zeeshan
  12. Hi all!

Many thanks for your interest and for senoradavis for adding in the link.

This is for a full time position – salary and other details depend on experience and will be discussed more if your application makes it through to the interview process. Please do check out the link in the post for the application form. Best of luck to all!

I’ll be closing comments now, feel free to ask specific questions in the application form.

Thanks!

• Ronnie