One of the things that we pride ourselves the most on here at Edublogs is the support we provide for our users.
In fact, over the past few weeks, you may have noticed an overhaul of our help.edublogs.org support site. Our team has been hard at work re-organizing and adding more information to the site so that everything is easier to find.
Here are just a few of the new and improved features of our help site:
- An updated ‘Frequently Asked Questions‘ – with the 20 most commonly questions answered in detail, all in one place.
- A simplified ‘New User Guide‘ which helps our newest users get started with blogging quickly and easily.
- An overhaul of our ‘Complete User Guide‘ with videos (more to come soon!), handouts, and step-by-step instructions of just about anything you would want to do on Edublogs.
- A brand new ‘Handouts, Worksheets, and Professional Development‘ page which we hope will be the hub for many new resources that will help make integrating Edublogs into the classroom an even more powerful experience for learners.
- Information on our free ‘Webinars and Live Trainings‘ – which we would like to do even more of. Let us know if you have any ideas for webinars or would even be interested in co-hosting one. Our edublogging community has so much to share!
Getting help when you need it:
In addition to the loads of guides and support documents we offer, we know that occasionally there comes a time when a specific question might come up.
To get your questions answered, see the information on support for our Campus users and support for our Pro users.
And anyone can search through or throw out a question to the community in our forums.
Fast and helpful support is our highest priority so that our users can concentrate on the teaching and learning that takes place through blogging.
As always, we welcome any and all feedback on the new help and support site so that we can make it even better!