email.jpgCouple of things this week… first up if you take a soujourn over to your ‘Plugins’ area you’ll find a brand new toy.

Just turn on the ‘Contact Form’ plugin, configure it and drop %%wpcontactform%% into a post or page and hey presto… your readers, students, gran and family pets can send you an email straight from your blog!

There’s even a spam stopping maths question, so you won’t get harassed by bots.

Second up you might be interested in the ’31 days to a better blog’ chocolate challenge , to which edublogs is contributing a small pile of chocolate.

Notable edubloggers involved in the challenge include Mobile Technology in TAFE, My Technology Addictions, and Al Upton and the minilegends. Go show them support, and if you know of any other edubloggers taking the challenge… then let us know in the comments.

1. I just tried out the contact form. Pretty cool!

2. I activated the contact form – I’d like to put it in a sidebar. How do I accomplish this?

3. Put it on a page called contact and use a text widget to link to that page… big forms in the sidebar aren’t usually a good idea.

4. When I try to use this, it says I didn’t answer the security question. Under the email box is another shaded box with no label. Help??

5. Is it working now? It looks pretty good! (good question too)

6. Hi James,
    Thanks for starting eduBlogs, I’ts relly fun having our own blogs it’s fun doing post and commenting on other people’s blogs, to see what they’ve done. Just to let you know, we won the chocolate challenge., we also won or the best commenter. We all worked very hard.. but it was lot’s of fun too!

Jess from the miniLegends

• Jess
  7. Hi Jess,

Congratulations :) It’s well deserved and we hope you enjoy the chocolate!

Keep up the great edublogging :)

Cheers, James

8. hi james,
    how are you? im good. just trying to invite paople to my blog but i dont know how.

jenn

• jenn
  9. This is so cool! =)

• hannah123