Everyone loves a widget, those useful little elements that you can add in your sidebar, and at Edublogs you can get yourself a bunch of extra ones just by turning on your ‘widget pack’ plugin.
Once that’s been activated, just visit Design > Widgets and you’ll see the results.
Currently the pack includes widgets that integrate with:
- Clustrmaps -Show a great clustrmap tracking visits and where they are from
- Flickr – Show your latest Flickr photos
- Google Search – Search your blog or the web via Goog
- VodPod – Show your collection of VodPod widgets
- Twitter – Your latest tweets
- Delicious – Your latest delicious bookmarks
Of course, you can also use many many third party widgets just by adding a ‘Text Widget’ and then copying and pasting the code they provide into it (and you can have as many of those as you like!)