It’s pretty much at the end of each month… when the bandwidth limits are drawing near… that the only downside of running edublogs.org kicks in.

Essentially we’re going to need a dedicated server very very soon as in the first place we’re running out of bandwidth / space and in the second I figure we’ll all be happier with better performance (especially around backups). The problem is, however, that it costs. And when you’re sustaining yourself of a lecturers salary with a new mortgage, well, you know how it can be.

But I’m fundamentally against putting any advertising on blogs. Down the line I’d like to leave that option up to you (i.e. advertise if you want to & for yourself) but I certainly don’t want to slap ads on any edublogs.

So, it’s going to have to be sponsorship & partnership. Here’s the deal…

• Plain old simple advertising as a ‘supporter’ on edublogs.org
  • Inclusion (and write up) in the edublogs.org newsletter
  • Inclusion in the ‘backend’ of each blog (this can be done in a number of ways)
  • Partnership in offering edublogs.org users tools and services

And if you’d like or anyone can suggest other approaches / arrangements please leave a comment or contact me.

We can negotiate arrangements for 3, 6 & 12 months. If you’re interested or know anyone who might be interested please get in touch or let them know!

[Oh and for January so far we’re dealing in 32,665 uniques & 1,113,482 pages… and rapidly growing!!! Getting a 12 month agreement in now could be an enormous marketing bargain!!!]

Provide some details for your blog
Use only lowercase letters (a-z) and numbers.

« Go back Register Account » Create a Site »