FREE

Great for giving blogging a try, and it's free, woo!

Find Out More

PRO

Powerful blog tools. $7.95 per month or $39.95 per year.

Find Out More

CampusPress

Dedicated WordPress network for schools & universities!

Find Out More

FAQ's

You have questions, we’re here to help!

Edublogs or CampusPress?

Edublogs is meant for individual teachers, while CampusPress is designed for entire schools, districts, or universities. Both come with the same great easy blogging features and tools.

Is free really free?

Absolutely! Use our free blogging tool for as long as you’d like. There are no ads, gotchas, or anything like that.

How’s this different than WordPress?

We’ve added a ton of features, themes, and plugins that are geared just for education. Plus, we have a large community of educators and students that you won’t find anywhere else.

Do you offer bulk discounts?

Yep! If you’d like to purchase 5 or more Pro licenses, look for the ‘bulk upgrades’ link in your dashboard for more information.

Can I add my own theme?

Our CampusPress networks can submit themes to be added. We do a complete and thorough code review to keep everything safe and reliable.

Can I import or export my blog?

For sure, we make it easy to bring over your existing blog from most major services and you can also export your content to take with you at any time.