What’s On This Page?
| Mademoiselle Watson’s Blog
Latest Posts: [RSSjb feed=”http://frenchymms.edublogs.org/feed” num=”3″ target=”_blank” pubauthor=”false” pubdate=”true” list=”ol”]
|Youth Class Blog
Latest Posts: [RSSjb feed=”http://2ycroydon.edublogs.org/feed” num=”3″ target=”_blank” pubauthor=”false” pubdate=”true” list=”ol”]
Blogging and Project Ideas
- Have students blog in the language they are learning
- Students can create blogs about different geographical and cultural topics related to new language
- Use a class blog to provide one place for videos, notes, assignments, and helpful information for students
- Use blogs for podcasting giving students practice listening and speaking in the language they are learning
- Turn students loose to find news, websites, or videos in target language and have students share and summarize their findings
Add To This Page!
We would love your ideas, files, or links to add to this page. And of course, we will credit you and provide a link to your blog for anything we use.Please select a valid form