What’s On This Page?
|Finding My Way, Using Web Tools in ELA
United States – Middle School
|Blog Some More
United States – High School
Find more in the Edublogs Directory!
Blogging and Project Ideas
- Develop writing and communication skills through posts and commenting
- Provide students a creative outlet through journaling
- Have students write posts as if they are characters in a novel your class is reading
- Publish a class newspaper
- Engage in virtual literature circles
- Build complete ePortfolios of the students best work demonstrating mastery of learning
- Collaborate with classrooms from all over the world
Add To This Page!
We would love your ideas, files, or links to add to this page. And of course, we will credit you and provide a link to your blog for anything we use.