Getting students involved in blogging can have a real impact on learning and teaching in the classroom. The best way to experiment with student blogging is to just jump in head first, but the following should help provide a framework for getting started.
What’s On This Page?
Featured Class Blogs
|Huzzah! Class Blog
Canada – Grades 5 & 6
|Blog Some More
United States – High School
Setting Up a Class Blog
Here are 9 steps to setting up your class blog. These are requirements in order to prepare for the twice-yearly Blogging Challenge.
- Set up your class blog
- Set Up Your Blogging Rules and Guidelines
- Teaching Commenting Skills and Etiquette – Guest post byKathleen McGeady
- Help Parents Connect With Your Class Blog
- Add Students To Your Class Blog So They Can Write Posts
- Add A Visitor Tracking Widget To Your Blog Sidebar
- Setting Up Student blogs
- Add your student blogs to your blogroll
- Add Your Student Blogs To A Folder In Google Reader
Add to this page!
We would love your ideas, files, or links to add to this page. And of course, we will credit you and provide a link to your blog for anything we use.