Now that commenting has started in the challenge, you might be receiving lots of visitors. Do you know where they are coming from? Are they only your classmates and teacher or are they from another country?

There are some interesting widgets you can add to the sidebar of your blog to keep a record of where your visitors are coming from.

• Clustrmap
  • Revolver map
  • Flag counter

The team at Edublogs has put together this post giving links to get the widget and also instructions to follow to add the widget to your sidebar.

• If you’re using Blogger, then you add a gadget to your sidebar using a similar method. It will be the HTML gadget.
  • In Kidblog, I think themes and sidebars are connected, I have seen visitor widgets on at least the class blog.
  • If using the free Edublog account, you might not be able to embed widgets on your sidebar.

I wonder how many of our commenters will visit your blog and leave a quality comment?

They come from the following countries:

Australia, Canada, England, USA, India, Portugal, Turkey, Egypt, Romania, Bahrain, Ghana, Kenya, Scotland and China.