Here are some recent useful posts and articles on educational policy issues (You might also be interested in The Best Articles, Videos & Posts On Education Policy In 2018 – So Far):

France Bans Smartphones in Schools Through 9th Grade. Will It Help Students? is from The NY Times. I’m adding it to The Best Posts On Student Cellphone Use In Class — Please Contribute More.

Jeff Bezos Cites a Big Number, but Few Details, in Plan for Low-Income Montessori Preschools is from The NY Times. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About The Role Of Private Foundations In Education Policy.

The problem with Jeff Bezos’s $2 billion gift to charity is from Vox. I’m adding it to the same list.

Wealthy People Are Destroying Public Schools, One Donation At A Time is by Jeff Bryant. I’m adding it to the same list.

Will Bezos Heed Other Education Philanthropy Mistakes? is from U.S. News. Yup, to the same list.

Let Teenagers Sleep In is from The NY Times. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Helping Teens Learn About The Importance Of Sleep.

No delay to school start times after Jerry Brown vetoes California bill is from The Sacramento Bee. I’m adding it to the same list.

The Power of the Supreme Court Inside America’s Schools is from The NY Times.

What’s next for the Laurene Powell Jobs-funded effort to rethink American high schools is from Chalkbeat. I’m adding it to The Best Articles For Learning About Laurene Powell Jobs’ Project To Redesign High Schools.