'Web 2.0 paljastaa' photo (c) 2011, Janne Ansaharju - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/

In yet another attempt to get at the enormous backlog I have of sites worth blogging about, I post a regular feature called “The Week In Web 2.0.” (you might also be interested in The 50 Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education In 2017). I also sometimes include tech tools or articles about them that might not exactly fit the definition of Web 2.0:

Get On Demand is a new tool for creating chatbots. I’m adding it to The Best Tools For Creating Chatbots.

ReClipped Adds New Features for Recording & Sharing Video Notes is from Richard Byrne. I’m adding it to A Potpourri Of The Best & Most Useful Video Sites.

Anchor seems like a very easy way to create podcasts.  I’m adding it to The Best Sites To Practice Speaking English. Here’s a video about it:

Five Ways Teachers Can Use—and Create—Augmented Reality Experiences is from Ed Surge. You might be interested in A Beginning List Of The Best Resources On Virtual Reality In Education.