We’ve solved a huge piece of the puzzle when it comes to managing class blogs and sites with many users. We think you are going to love it!
As of today, Edublogs Pro users can invite users to join their blogs by simply sending them a join code. This means there is no more creating student or user accounts manually! This should really simplify the “getting started” process when managing large groups of users.
This feature integrates perfectly with our My Class tool, and it allows you to keep total control over who is added to your blog and what permissions they have once they join.
Here’s a small preview:
What’s This For?
- Teachers wanting to add students to a class blog
- Giving access to parents or guests on private sites
- Inviting only those you wish to be able to leave comments on posts
- Quickly adding a colleague as a co-administrator to a site
- Creating a community blog where you can make it easy to add contributors or authors
How Does It Work?
Get started by visiting Users > Invite Users in your dashboard.
There is a new step in our signup process for adding in a join code. And existing users will find a join code field in their profile pages too.
If you’d like more detailed information on how it all works, visit our help site here.
This is just the beginning of the new features we’ll be adding through out the month of August.
And don’t forget, to celebrate 10 years, we’re giving away $10,000 in services too!