We are thrilled to unveil a brand new theme today!
Yoko – as it is called – is our first “responsive” and HTML5 theme.
This means that it will look great on all types of devices – including tablets and phones.
This works because the theme is designed to move the sidebars and change image and text sizes automatically – all depending on the screen size.
You can see the theme in action on Larry Ferlazzo’s Websites of the Day blog.
- Responsive and mobile friendly design
- Custom header image with several pre-set images to choose from
- Select the link and background colors to personalize the look
- A social widget that makes it easy to share links to your facebook, twitter, google+, and linkedn profiles
- Modern feel using the latest in web design
Yoko is already available as a ‘premium’ theme on edublogs.org blogs – for Pro and upgraded student blogs. It will soon be available on all Edublogs Campus sites as well.
Quick help with themes:
- Changing your blog’s theme
- Uploading your own custom header image
- Creating your own custom navigation menu
We’ve got more themes like this in the works to release over the coming months. If you haven’t updated your blog’s look in a while – now might be a great time to do so!