While we feel the learning curve for starting a blog using Edublogs is pretty low, we also know that proper training and support is critical to the success of any new program or endeavor.

help_and_support

Whether or not your school, district, or university is already using blogs, let us help provide the assistance needed to jump start and improve the user experience!

Priority is given to our Edublogs Campus sites, our team can be available for live sessions or webinars at different times for anyone that wants to learn about blogging in education.

Or, if you happen to be leading a local training or session, let our support team know – we’d love to provide ideas or share resources!

Our calendars are filling up fast, so contact us and let us know how best we can support blogging by students and educators.

Hope to hear from you soon!

About Ronnie Burt

Manages the Edublogs, CampusPress, and WPMU DEV Hosting services. Former secondary math teacher and wannabe musician. Follow @ronnieburt on twitter!

1. Hi!
    I’m writing to ask if it is possible to find a penpal for a child 11years of age. He is quite good at English. I’ve been teaching him for 2 years and he understands and reads a lot. I’m upset, because his writing isn’t getting any better, however many task I set him, it seems hopeless, he keeps making the same mistakes.
    Could you be so nice to help and if it is ok to join him to some school blog where he could find kids his age to talk to.
    Sincerely,
    Maria

• Marie
  2. Pingback: Educator Blogs | slm508sjr

3. I’ve gone ahead and bookmarked http://edublogs.org/2011/05/31/let-edublogs-help-you-with-professional-development-and-training/ at Digg.com so my friends can see it too. I simply used Let Edublogs Help You With Professional Development and Training! -Edublogs – education blogs for teachers, students and institutions as the entry title in my Digg.com bookmark, as I figured if it is good enough for you to title your blog post that, then you probably would like to see it bookmarked the same way.