studentchallengeThe first Student Blogging Challenge of the year is under way, and even if you or your students aren’t participating, the challenge blog is an excellent resource for blogging ideas.

So far this challenge, students and teachers have created about pages, avatars, and slideshows, written in a foreign language, edited images, and much more!

As you can see here, this is ‘take a break’ week in the challenge – and it is never too late to start!

Also, the fearless challenge leader, Sue Wyatt, is always looking for volunteers to visit student blogs and leave comments. You can learn more about that here.

Be sure to check out the great student work and consider helping out in the global challenge!

About Ronnie Burt

Manages the Edublogs, CampusPress, and WPMU DEV Hosting services. Former secondary math teacher and wannabe musician. Follow @ronnieburt on twitter!

1. Hi&.
    Thanks for sharing this information and resources its really help full for me with the help of this we can improve our blogging or blog design and development I really inspire with this information thanks

• Chetaeu
  2. I’ve had a great experience creating my student blog even after college. It’s nice to stay connected to academia but also give students an insight to what studying abroad is like outside of the classroom. Go Bloggers!!