Just in time for many of us to start back with a brand new school year, Edublogs has recently unveiled a new form creator plugin available to Pro and Campus users.
And you are not going to believe how easy it is to use!
With an intuitive drag and drop interface, you will be making detailed contact forms, assessments of all types, class polls, and more in no time.
Highlights & Features
- Choose from 21 different form field types
- Allow users or students to upload files – useful as a digital drop-box!
- Automatically generate emails upon form submission
- Export all submissions to Excel or Google Docs
- Make forms available only to logged-in users
There is also a nifty graphical interface that lets you see and analyze results as they come in. In addition, results can be displayed directly in a page or post on your blog!
This form plugin is so powerful and customizable that our entire new blogs directory is built using it.
It would be impossible to list all of the features this new plugin brings to your blog – the best way might be for you to jump in and play around.
Once you activate the Formidable Pro plugin, you will find a new menu item in your blog’s dashboard.
Click on “Create a Form”, or choose from one of the existing templates to get started.