Christmas has come nice and early for Edublogs supporters, with two fabulous new features in your Supporter Tab.
Do you have a question about Edublogs, need personal help or would rather not use the forums?
Supporters can email us support requests using the form located in their Premium Support Tab, and we’ll get back to you as a matter of priority.
How freakin’ cool is that :)
Now supports just a click away!
- Our reply is sent to email address shown in Settings > General.
- We recommend you include an alternative email address in your support request if your email address has changed, or there is a chance your organization’s filters will block our emails!
Under this menu you’ll be able to see new gorgeous themes that are only available to Supporters.
Currently you have three new themes (WPMU-Dixi, WPMU-Triden and WPMU-Nelo) — and more themes to be added in the new year!
These three themes are incredibly popular on Edublogs Campus sites. They are massively, massively configurable and with each you can choose between using blog homepage or a custom homepage.
The custom homepage is very popular on Edublogs Campus sites for their school websites and main blog of the sites.
Here’s Dixi in action
As a blog homepage on my personal blog:
And Nelo doing it’s thang:
As a custom homepage on John H. Leichty Middle School campus site.
- WPMU-Dixi, WPMU-Triden and WPMU-Nelo all include nested comments — to enable go to Settings > Discussion
- Don’t use the Threaded Comments plugin on these themes because it won’t work and isn’t needed because they include nested comments
- For tips with using WPMU-Nelo check out Getting More From Your Homepage with WPMU-Nelo