So, we thought that it was about time that we had some decent publications dedicated to all you wonderful edubloggers out there, and with that in mind we’re completely proud to introduce two very special Edublogs publications edited by two very special bloggers.

First up we have The Edublogger, edited by the multi-Edublog Award nominee Sue Waters.

The Edublogger

To put it simply, The Edublogger is a damn good resource for anyone with an edublog, thinking of getting and edublog or just wanting to know how cool having an edublog can be.

So far Sue’s got a heap of articles up ranging from getting more out of widgets, to getting yourself a blog makeover and adding photos to your sidebar. We strongly recommend you subscribe asap!

And as if that wasn’t enough, today we’re also launching our first foray into some seriousl publishing, The Edublogs Magazine, edited by none other than uber-blogger Lorelle VanFossen.

the edublogs magazine

The Magazine aims to provide for all your news, views, ideas, information and general edublogging and educational technology needs, and in our first issue you’ll find articles on what’s up around edublogs, how edubloggers have fared in recent major blog awards and, of course, our welcome post where you can let us know what you think of the venture.

We’re also aiming to make it a genuine collaborative publication by edubloggers everywhere (not only on Edublogs) and we want you to contribute, so please let us know if you’d like to take part.

So, what a great way to get the year started :) I can’t tell you how excited we are to have Sue and Lorelle in these roles at Edublogs and can’t wait to see how these develop and progress over 2008!

1. Pingback: incorporated subversion - education, media, community » Blog Archive » Now this is just getting better…

2. When i try to post on my teachers weblog i cant write in visual text, but only in code text.

• vbl93
  3. G’Day
    I have built an edublog for my students. They can go there and get the homework and lesson info. Can you tell me if they can search the interent to find my blog page or do they have to type in the address in hte address bar? Thanks Stephen

• srawlo
  4. i just started useing this sit with my class so im just getting started on this sit so if u know any helpful hints plz let me know asap

• babygirl55