We’re going to be launching a rather cool new look for edublogs pretty soon to complement our new hardware and functionality.

And as a part of this we’d like to display some testimonials… and not just ones we’ve made up :D

So, if you have a few minutes could you email us (support (at) edublogs [dot] org) or leave a comment below with your thoughts on Edublogs.

What’d be even better (although don’t feel obliged to do so) would be if you could include your name, your location, your institution and your blog URL… could get you lots of nice traffic off the homepage too!

And we’ll be eternally grateful!

1. My blogs have enabled me to meet my students’learning where it happens for them – on line and interactive.

As an educator, I like that it is a live document; I can add and delete links for their reading as I locate better ones. I can update images as I search the web.

Even better, I save on photocopying (cost and trees) and no more ‘I lost my notes..” as it’s all online!

2. Edublogs has revolutionised the way I share ideas and resources with other teachers around the world.
    It has motivated me to write about my experiences as a teacher and thus improve the quality of my teaching.
    I’ve set up a seperate blog called notreblog for children to share their ideas as moderated comments. So far students in the UK, USA and France have given their opinions on global issues and described what they do in their everyday life.
    Edublogs has helped to give all my students an equal voice. It has also helped them to learn how much they have in common with other children around the world.

3. Thanks guys… keep ‘em coming! And if you’re happy to, please feel free to leave details of the institution you work for – or maybe even just the subject, age range you teach (makes things more convincing ;)

4. I’m an ICT teacher at Notre Dame High School, Norwich. I also provide training for trainee teachers.

5. Hi! I just signed up for a blog and plan to use it with my first graders this year. I’m really looking forward to utilizing this in my classroom and for parents to be able to comment on happenings on the blog.

• mrsmathes
    • /
    • /
  6. Hi,

I’m a Grade 5 teacher near Ottawa, Canada. I’ve used Edublogs this past year to set up both a classroom blog and podcast. My students are 10 and 11 years old.

There wasn’t too much trouble in getting the kids to figure out how to use the technology and the folks behind edublogs have been constantly upgrading this FREE service.

Our blog and podcast gives the students a real voice. It has allowed us to carry on our learning outside of the classroom. Thank you for that!

Check us out at http://www.portableradio.ca

Nathan Toft
    Ottawa Carleton District School Board

• Mr. Toft
    • /
    • /
  7. I teach middle school computers. I have used edublogs since April. Before that I used another service. I have to say edublogs offers the most versatility and ease for my students to access. My students love using it (sometimes a little to much). With edublogs I am able to stay in contact with students who are on vacation and who are home sick. I post homework and assignments on the pages and communicate with students on the blog. I have found that students are more willing to aske questions through the blog, rather than hold up their hand. The blog seems less intimidating to them. I really like the fact that you Keep it simple. Check out our page at http://mscomptchr.edublogs.org (remember if it isn’t broke don’t fix it.)

8. Hello James,

I’ve been using Edublogs for over a year now, so I have a very long list of all the reasons I love this program. To avoid rambling on, I’m going to confine my testimonial to observations and reflections from a workshop I did with eleven teachers this past week.

After sharing with them how I was using blogging in my teaching practice, I suggested venturing into Edublogs so they could set up their own blogs. On Day 1 they were pretty hesitant about incorporating blogs into their teaching toolkit. By Day 3 they were totally on board. By Day 5, many were teaching me new Edublogs tricks and tips (i.e., sidebar widget stuff).

They loved and very much appreciated that Edublogs is a community of educators. They loved the ease of setting up a blog. They loved the new themes, widgets and customizable headings especially.

But what really pulled them over the top was the Forum. When several had questions I couldn’t answer, I took them into the Forum (see posts from Lot49 and McCann). Wish I had tapped their responses the next day when they logged in and saw that you and others had already responded. 24/7 support – Wow!

Oh my, oh my, what a wonderful community and world of possibilities you have opened, James.

With much appreciation,

Gail Desler – Blogwalker http://blogwalker.edublogs.org

Elk Grove Unified School District (Sacramento, California)
    Area 3 Writing Project (UC Davis – California)

9. This is probably THE best blog I have ever used (not that I’m full of experience). Either way, I have never felt such an urge to post as I have with this site. It’s flexible, easy-to-use, and has some great advantages. I highly recommend this blog to anyone who just wants to post their thoughts, feelings, or anything they want without the fear of online buggers sending them private messages, or asking for friend requests, etc.

10. I love Edublogs and I find the network to be very supportive and flexible. The WordPress platform is very easy to use (easier than Manila, which I had been using) and James is always checking out the forums (do you sleep, James?) and answering questions, fixing problems and working on solutions.

I use Edublogs as a teacher, as a writer, as a professional development leader and as a member of the blogging community. And now I am also using Edublogs Premium for our Western Massachusetts Writing Project and we are very pleased with the service and ability to administer our own network for our teachers and program leaders.

This is the blog from where it all begins for me: http://dogtrax.edublogs.org/

Kevin H
    Western Massachusetts

11. I use Edublogs to share resources/ideas with ESL teachers and students around the world. It’s technically very friendly; there’s a great sense of community among users; and Edublogs itself couldn’t be more open to ideas and suggestions.

Edublogs is incredibly responsive to its users — in addition to providing professional development support with blogs, they could give most companies training in customer service!

Larry Ferlazzo (http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/)
    Luther Burbank High School
    Sacramento, California
    Grand Prize Winner — 2007 International Reading Association Presidential Award For Reading and Technology

12. I have just started using Edublogs this month and I think it is excellent. It is really easy and enjoyable to use.

Being able to customise the page by adding any of the widgets and plugins is great fun as well as being useful. Also the absence of advertising gives a very professional look. All in all a fantastic FREE service for education.

I will certainly be recommending it to my fellow teachers and students come September!

ICFE, Dublin, Ireland
    (We are a PLC college catering for 18yr olds and adults – covering a wide range of subject areas)

13. Fantastic changes. Thanks for keeping us challenged. Our new National Writing Project Summer Institute at the Hudson Valley Writing Project in New Paltz, NY knows only edublogs. And James, thanks for adding the personal touch and answering our concerns right away! BRAVO!
    Bonnie K.

14. This is one of the best professional development tools available. Teachers can quickly get set up and be online in a matter of minutes. We can then spend time on the important stuff like communication and collaboration. Thank you for providing such a useful tool!

15. I am amazed at the power of Edublogs and the ease with which I set up my blog. It’s the perfect place for students to publish and get current class information, and I can filter submitted comments before they get posted. After only a few hours, I have upwards of twenty pages and categories related to my class. All I have to do now is build my pages by attaching files and links. I can’t believe I didn’t get with Edublogs sooner.

John Markealli
    Language Arts Teacher
    Hillsboro, Oregon

16. I’ve been on edublogs for eighteen months and have found it to be an outstanding service and a wonderful community. It’s more than just a place for academics, students and everyone in some way involved in teaching and learning to blog – although it is that, too – it’s a service that is driven be a core philosophy about the importance of blogging in/as/for education, and the philosophy has always been central.

Edublogs has been an excellent, easy-to-use and highlight customisable home both for my blog (tama.edublogs.org) and the blogs of many of my students and colleagues.

I commend James Farmer, the edublogs service, and all of the thousands of doors he has opened for the learning and teaching, and now, edublogging, communities.

Thanks James!

– Tama Leaver, Centre for the Advancment of Teaching and Learning, University of Western Australia

• Tama
    • /
    • /
  17. dis is wonderfull!

18. I promote the freedom of speech, free expression, and against the internet censorship.
    The First Amendment Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    I highly recommend this blog to anyone who just wants to post their free thoughts, feelings, or anything they want without the fear of online buggers sending them private messages, or asking for friend requests, etc.

19. As an elementary teacher I needed an easy way to keep parents informed about assignments and class activities. This has been ideal. My first edublog was a homework blog. And though many of my students don’t have access to computers at home, enough have appreciated the site’s availablity. Now I’m using a blog to run a online bookclub for my school. I love that I can customize the blog options, ensuring a safe environment for students to comment within.

Thank you for making the technology available for us teachers and students, because we can’t afford it otherwise, and easy enough for anyone to use.

20. Edublogs has become one of the few cornerstone web 2.0 pieces of my classroom. I teach a junior high class (grade 7 and 8) that is heavily connected with the world. We use wikis, make videos, host international podcasts, shoot photos, and use our blogs to tie all of these pieces together. It is a service that I highly recommend using.

21. This is a great tool. Even though I am doing very little teaching at the moment and I haven’t had chance to see the full potential in the classroom, this has been an invaluable tool to help me in my work supporting other teachers

22. Edublogs is the premier place to be as an educator who is serious about blogging. A good range of templates, nice plugins and well supported forums.

Chad Outten
    Director, Learning Technologies
    My Learning Space
    Connect :: Communicate :: Collaborate

23. It’s a bit stupid, especially when I want to register a new contributor; he is forced to register with edublogs first in order for me to invite him to contribute in my blog. I should be able to invite anyone I want without making him/her signup with you first, as any other blog in the world does.
    Do you want the whole world to singup with you?
    Someone said that it is a good idea for everyone to signup with you so that everybody in a class or group can have a blog, that’s non sense because we will end up with millions of blogs and we simple won’t have the chance to read them all!
    Mine is a soccer team, and we need JUST ONE BLOG! for the players and parents to freely access it, read it and write comments, WITHOUT MAKING EVERY PLAYER AND EVERY PARENT SIGNUP WITH EDUBLOG.
    Can you do that? That’s the only thing am asking for.

Hiya, you can create one blog and have “the players and parents to freely access it, read it and write comments” without them having to create accounts… people only need to be signed up as users if you want them to be a contributor to the blog – if you want more clarification please could you post to the forums as we’ll be able to help you out there – Cheers, James

24. The beautiful state of Alabama signing in, here. My edublogs campaign was a bit slow last year, but with the new school year it seems to be picking up a full head of steam. The new class of 8th graders can’t get enough of it. Does anyone have helpful hints about how to get them to stop using IM language? I’m offering 10 extra points for each blog with proper grammar and spelling, which helps only a little. Is it just a sign of the times? Will the English language be obsolete 50 years from now???? HELP! S.O.S. We are educators, after all. What is the solution???

Swing by the forums and maybe we’ll be able to help you out :) – Cheers, James

25. Kudos to EduBlogs. Ease of use is fantasic. Thanks so much for this excellent tool. I am currently taking a ECMP course through the University of Regina and our first assignment was to build a blog. Having limited experience I was able to create lightinthewoods.edublogs.com quickly. I look forward to further exploring edublogs for further use in my classroom.

26. Edublogs is a tremendous resource for the worldwide community of educators. I work as an assistive technology consultant in K-12 schools on Vancouver Island. I’ve used edublogs since May of 2006 to highlight free educational software and online resources.

The flexible and versatile edublogs platform has served me very well. Useful new features are added regularly, so edublogs is continuously evolving and improving. And edublogs really does get around. In the first six months after installing Google Analytics, my blog had visits from over 100 countries! –paulhami.edublogs.org

27. One of the best free services I’ve ever gotten. It isn’t just a blog, it’s a piece of art! I am thoroughly convinced that the great response I got from my students to our edublog (http://nicholasfifth.edublogs.org) was because it looked like something they should take seriously. It is a great palette for me work on and set my ideas free. Thank you James.

28. Prairie Lands Writing Project’s Advanced Writing With Technology Institute used edublogs to introduce teachers to integrating writing with technology in all content areas in June 2007. These were teachers who had never blogged. They were not too excited about blogging. I as the teacher had hoped to get half of them setup and maybe with one post for the first day. They amazed me. All were posting, had a blog roll setup and excited about this activity the first day. I commend edublogs for making the site so user friendly. If you go to the mistyblue site you will see that it was used as the class instructional area. Blog names came from their first writing assignment. Thank you James.

29. One of the best free services I’ve ever gotten. It isn’t just a blog, it’s a piece of art!It is a great palette for me work on and set my ideas free. Thank you

• leva
    • /
    • /
  30. Greetings: I’m looking forward to getting to the hang of this site. It looks like a learning tool I will be able to enjoy

31. super cool. how do i put in pictures

32. I must admit, I was hesitant to start a blog page… Didn’t really know what it could do. When I took a class from Gail (blogwalker) and listened and observed what edublogs could do, I was ON BOARD! I like how you can set up all sorts of information for parents and students and fellow educators to access — easily. It is so easy how I can just give my edublog address to teachers who would like to use forms and curriculum that I have been able to upload or copy onto my blog page. I like how students can access forms, assignments, etc. and give no more excuses: I lost my assignment sheet, I didn’t have my Study guide, etc. I like how parents can refer to my Survival Guide or Rules and Procedure pages to have a discussion with their child about our classroom, etc. I like how we can accept/decline comments onto our blogs.

I plan on starting a Blogging Assignment onto the post sites. Students will be able to write blogs, from home or at school during computer lab times. This is a new form of writing!

I was so excited to share my blog page with my fellow teammates. She was very impress and signed up to start her own blog page, too. I hope that when other people visit edublogs, they too will join the revolution of blogging.

Thank you for having this service. Blogging has been around for 10 years and I hope that educators can use blogging in their classrooms.

Dee Duenas
    6th grade teacher
    Elk Grove Unified School District (CA)
    Area 3 Writing Project (UC Davis, CA)

33. I am a student. I love the constant communication with the blogs. It is exciting to see who has responded to my comments.

• student
    • /
    • /
  34. I don’t know..I guess I am the only one in the world that can’t get the blog to respond to loading pictures or video..anything…I am an educator and a complete layman when it comes to this type of delivery system. I wish instructions could be written in plain English rather than in computer speak..frustrating..

Erm… this is where you are suposed to tell us how great we are, may I redirect you to the forums.

35. In workshops I find that from the most experienced teachers to young novices, edublogs provides a new setting for teachers to have conversations with students and others about learning. Thanks so much for this place of reflection!

36. Edublogs provides a wonderful environment for educational blogging. Having a site devoted purely to educators initially helped us convince our district to support our efforts at blogging in the first place.

With the help of edublogs, the idea of blogging as a transformative learning and communication tool in our district is taking off!

The fact that new features are frequently updated or added is a great support to users.

Thanks, James!

Carolyn Foote, Westlake, Austin

37. I love using Edublog in my classroom with my students. They love to view the videos I embed into the blog. I also have links to other websites that will help them with some of the objectives that I’m teaching. Thanks for bringing these resources into my classroom.

Which best describes you?

Username is at least 4 chars long.
Please fill this out.
Create your free account
Username must be at least 4 chars long.
Lowercase letters and numbers only.
Please enter valid email.
Password must be at least 5 chars long.
Passwords must match
Invite code should contain letters, numbers and "-" only.
Please prove that you are human.

Setup your blog
Please use lowercase letters (a-z) and numbers only.
Please fill this out.
Congratulations! You have been registered.
Account Details:

Make sure to write them down!

Terms of service
Edublogs.org is a site specifically for teachers, students, librarians, researchers, professors, administrators, corporate trainers and anyone else involved in education. The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Edublogs.org website and all content, services and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, Edublogs Campus sites, and Edublogs.tv. The Website is owned and operated by Edublogs.org. (“Edublogs”). The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by Edublogs (collectively, the “Agreement”). Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Edublogs, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. 1. Your Edublogs.org Account and Site. If you create a blog on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Edublogs may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Edublogs liability. You must immediately notify Edublogs of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Edublogs will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.

2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
  • the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
  • if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
  • you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
  • the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
  • the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
    • the Content is not pornographic, libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
    • your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
    • your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
    • you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Edublogs or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Edublogs for inclusion on your Website, you grant Edublogs a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Edublogs will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.

Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Edublogs has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Edublogs’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Edublogs’s reasonable opinion, violates any Edublogs policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Edublogs’s sole discretion. Edublogs will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.

3. Fees and Payment. Optional premium ‘Pro’ paid services such as extra storage, Pro themes and plugins, or Campus Packages are available on the Website. By selecting a premium service you agree to pay Edublogs the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a premium service and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual period as indicated. Premium service fees are not refundable.

4. Paid Services.
  • Fees; Payment. By signing up for Pro account you agree to pay Edublogs the fees indicated in exchange for the services. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your Pro account is established. Pro accounts can be canceled by you at anytime.
  • Support. Pro accounts include access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Edublogs to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the Pro account. “Priority” means that support for Pro account customers takes priority over support for users of the standard, free Edublogs.org blogging services. All Pro account support will be provided in accordance with Edublogs Pro practices, procedures and policies.

5.  Responsibility of Website Visitors. Edublogs has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Edublogs does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Edublogs disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.

6. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Edublogs.org links, and that link to Edublogs.org. Edublogs does not have any control over those non-Edublogs websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Edublogs website or webpage, Edublogs does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Edublogs disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Edublogs websites and webpages.

7. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Edublogs asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Edublogs.org violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Edublogs using this form here. Edublogs will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Edublogs or others, Edublogs may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, Edublogs will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Edublogs.

8. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Edublogs to you any Edublogs or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Edublogs. Edublogs, Edublogs, Edublogs.org, the Edublogs.org logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Edublogs.org, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Edublogs or Edublogs’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Edublogs or third-party trademarks.

9. Changes. Edublogs reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Edublogs may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.

10. Termination. Edublogs may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Edublogs.org account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a Pro account, such account can only be terminated by Edublogs if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Edublogs’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Edublogs can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.

11. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Edublogs and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Edublogs nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.

12. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Edublogs, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Edublogs under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Edublogs shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.

13. General Representation and Warranty. You represent and warrant that (i) your use of the Website will be in strict accordance with the Edublogs Privacy Policy, with this Agreement and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside) and (ii) your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.

14. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Edublogs, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.

This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Edublogs and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Edublogs, or by the posting by Edublogs of a revised version. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Edublogs may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.