I’m having really relaxing weekends these days :)

This weekend we’re upgrading the uploading function, unfortunately this won’t give you any more functionality but it will allow for the site to continue growing without all your uploads breaking.

So there’s a good chance that files that you’ve previously uploaded will disappear for a time… but thay’ll be back… promise!

Also laying off the uploads for the weekend is probably a good idea – although they should still work.

1. My categories sidebar is off center and unreadable. Will the upgrade fix this problem?

2. Nope but changing themes will, try Regulus.

• James
  3. THANK YOU for adding spell check and all of the neat tools! I love it!

4. I had an account already on edublogs and a friend created theirs today. He can see all sorts of design themes and buttons on the posts that I cannot see.

Am I going to be able to see those?

5. Yes, although safari can have some issues – use firefox or IE7

• James
  6. It seems that since the upgrade I can no longer see all of my pages without logging in. Should I just change themes?

7. HAve a play around and let us know how it goes.

• James
  8. I’m having trouble uploading pictures again. It used to be so easy. why don’t they appear on my page?

9. You seem to have managed it OK.

• James
  10. My links are no longer showing up on my sidebar. It says they are visible, but they’re not. Can I do anything about this?

11. I have a question :) :? :?:

How do you add users? I don’t want them to be administrators of the site like me, but I want them to be able to go to the blog without them having to just be logged off all the time. What can I do?

12. They need to signup with user accounts then you can add them and give them whatever permissions they need.

• James