Wow, I’m blown away not just by the content but also by the presentation!

If you’re running an edublogs.org workshop at your school or just introducing colleagues to the site you won’t go far wrong than Blogging in WordPress (.pdf) put together by the prolific K. Boan.

1. I’m afraid I get a 404 (File Not Found) when attempting to access that link…

Would you mind awfully double-checking? :)

2. What a brilliant guide, especially for a novice like me!! Thank you so many things have suddenly become clearer. Can’t wait to get things looking better!

3. Help!

I am trying allow other users to add to my KGS123 blog. I followed the instructions and created a new ‘test’ blog and then I added the name of my new ‘test’ blog to the users list in the ‘accounts users’ area in my KGS123 blog. I then went back to my ‘test’ blog and I can’t seem to locate my KGS123 blog that I want users to add information to.

What am I doing wrong?

Hope this makes sence?

• Brian
  4. Help!

What am I doing wrong?

Hope this makes sense?

• Brian
  5. Pingback: mskline » Blog Archive » Word Press Instructions

6. I was all exciteded… hoping to get help for my blogging illiterate friends… but instead the WordPress link in Dashboard gave me the ugly 404 FILE NOT FOUND!
    Could you fix the link, please??

• Rosemary Gabel
  7. Pingback: Prairie Design

8. Pingback: EducationPR » Blog Archive » Beginner’s guide to using WordPress

9. I would like to be able to tag my posts – especially since I want to BLOG Necc and many of the sessions will be tagged. How can I do this?