This is a really great series of handouts & presentations to get you started with blogging, especially cool is the Using Edublogs video :)

And there’s also one for Bloglines!
Many thanks to Joe Friedhoff for putting these together.

And as if that wasn’t enough you Pam has created a stylish little edublogs.org badge you can use too!

1. Many thanks for the link to Joe Friedhoff’s web page links and handouts. It was also a reunion of sorts. As recent as two years ago, Joe was a faculty member at our district, Marquette Area Public Schools.

As Technology Integration Supervisor for our district, I have been researching lots of Blog, WIKI, and Podcast information to make available to our teachers. It was a surprise and delight to run into a familiar person in the field. Joes’ information was most helpful and step-by-step instructions will be invaluable to our staff. (This I was not surprised at…)

I am really looking forward to getting into Blogging with our district staff and your resources makes the learning curve that much easier.

Thanks, again…Fran

2. Pingback: docencia.es

3. Hi there, first this site is great!
    Next, I’m wondering how I can install plugins? I was hoping to install RSD plugin

And finally, I was wondering about editing the theme presentation. A lot of the themse are in German and it would be nice to be able to change the word from “suche” to “search” for example. Or to reorder things on the sidebar, etc. Will this be possible soon?

Many thanks,
    clarkshahnelson@gmail.com

4. Am testing that plugin out soon, as for the templates that might take a bit longer but I’m keen to get the widgets plugin working so people can do that too.

• James
  5. Pingback: Hillcrest High Patriots Faculty Blog » Blog Archive » Getting Started With Edublogs