You might have noticed that after a rather large pile of consideration about how I could best advertise edublogs.org through each edublog… I ended up with the only really feasible option being the little grey bar you’ll now find at the top of your blog. I’ve tried to keep it as innocuous as possible and am very keen on feedback as to how I can make it as low on the annoying stakes as I can so but what with my realtively simple design skills I’m very up for feedback, so fire away!

The other options (badges, link manager stuff, sidebars) all turned out too painful and inflexible in the end and I really do want to (and see the need to) grow edublogs.org to get support and make good things happen and this is one of the best ways I can think of doing it. Let me know if it messes up your theme too much and I’ll see what I can do.

On a brighter note, you can now simply search the whole of edublogs.org using the google search facility in the sidebar… so happy surfing and re-finding those posts you can only remember 2 words from :)

Provide some details for your blog
Use only lowercase letters (a-z) and numbers.

« Go back Register Account » Create a Site »