Over at incorporated subversion (my personal blog) I’ve put up for discussion a plan for the next 12 months here at edublogs.org. Please roll along and have your say, tell me what you do and don’t want and how you’d like to see edublogs.org develop.

1. It would be nice to have the “Member login in” Feature option built into the blog for the Administrator.

• Ismael
  2. you’ll permit modify the templates??, I’m a spanish user and want to customize my template

3. That’s the plan… checkout teh FAQ for current arrangements

• James
  4. member log in should be in the email but I agree it’s something that could do with being on each theme… I’ll put it on the list

• James
  5. I want to use my blog as a literature discussion tool for teachers and students. I would like to be able to add them to my blog without requiring them to set up their own blogs (you don’t want students setting up blogs anyway, right?). Even the invite system used on other sites is a little cumbersome. A one step process for adding users directly to the blog would make this a much more useful tool for teachers.