Well, we’re coming to the end of the first month of edublogs… 6,934 unique visitors visiting 18,356 times and using 182,014 pages so far as part of 846 different edublogs!!!

So howabouts we celebrate by each edublogger inviting 10 of their colleagues to use the service….

In return I’ll get the next upgrade right ;) and fix up some community features, remember to contact me if you’d like to have your edublog featured… please don’t be shy!

1. Hey, I love the site. BUT we are having difficulty making it usable as class. I take a group to the lab, and noone can get on. Then I come back to the room, and individually, I can get on if I am patient. My goal is to take the students to the lab and have them blog together as an assignment, and two weeks in a row, they are unable to get on. Let me know if there is something I can do to improve performance… It seems to me to be a bandwidth issue… Thanks Jason

2. Hi Jason, that’s an interesting use of the technology but edublogs is really meant as a place for individuals, involved with education, to keep a blog:

http://edublogs.org/about/

I’m thinking about setting up a sister site for teachers wanting to use blogs with their students, that might be the solution.

• James