Did you know that you get some pretty interesting site stats by visiting Manage>Referrers.

Of course, once we’ve got editable templates going you’ll be able to use a heap of systems like sitemeter or statcounter but for the meantime I think this is pretty cool!

1. Hello edublog –

Thank you for constructing a fantastic site!

I haven’t received comments re my recent research question. Any suggestions for attracting bloggers?

Best, jp

• james paradiso
  2. James F,
    Thanks for pointing this out. I presume it’s a 1.6 feature?
    James P,
    What recent research question?

3. Pingback: 渝江

4. James F –

The questions posted under Transitons.

jp

• James P
  5. Hi, this is Victoria Garcia. I would like to receive 50 points extra credit. Thank you.

6. Hmmm… the comments here are getting increasingly abstract!

• James
  7. Goodness, James, slightly surreal responses to the topic…

Thanks for the info re the referrers. I’ve found it very useful in terms of tweeking the content in both http://aquaculture.edublogs.org and http://marginalia.edublogs.org. I think the metrics are a bit obscure for newbies, after following the flow for a bit I’ve managed to get the hit rates to start to move. What started as few quiet thoughts has started to become a experiment in building an audience. How fun is that?

Thanks again, James.
    Cheers, Lynsey