If you’ve got an existing edublog then you might have problems with formatting posts… the link / bold / block-quote buttons don’t work etc

You can fix this by pointing to wp-admin/upgrade.php and clicking there. Sorry it’s not easier at the moment!

So just got to http://yoururl.edublogs.org/wp-admin/upgrade.php (make sure you’re logged in) and the WSYWIG should be installed!

Apologies for the stress…

1. Pingback: How Do You MU?

2. After completing the upgrade I cannot login with any of the accounts on this blog??? Any ideas…Thanks! An email would be the best wya to contact me back if you don’t mind…Unless these followup comment notifications work. THANKS A TON!

3. I’m sorta getting the same thing – I’ve got three blogs in test here, and I upgraded the first, but can’t get in to the 2nd – requesting that it resend my pwd and it says it can’t find that account at all. Got in and upgraded the 3rd with no problem…

• Paul
  4. Sorry guys, minor disaster, am doing everything I can to get it sorted asap… thanks for your patience.

• James