The current version of WPMU (on which edublogs.org is based) doesn’t allow users to edit themes… but future versions will (I’ve been told that it’ll take a few weeks).

In the meantime, if you spot a theme with a particular problem or would like me to upload your favourite themes (for example, form the WordPress Theme Browser) then just drop me a comment here or contact me through my blog.

1. Yes, I noticed that themes weren’t editable as they are in single-user versions of WordPress – glad to hear that they will be. A small thing you could consider changing for some themes (e.g. the default Kubrick theme) is to remove the “feed:” that they put in front of the RSS link. (E.g. instead of “http://hannah.edublogs.org/feed/” one gets “feed:http://hannah.edublogs.org/feed/” – which really confuses some RSS readers (such as Bloglines).

And thanks for starting edublogs – its a great service!

2. Yeh, I’ve always found that annoying… will put this on the ‘to do’ list. In the meantime you could always create a page with the actual feeds on it and call it ‘Subscribe’ or something like that.

Cheers, James

• Administrator
    • /
    • /
  3. Could you please add the foilowing new themes? —
    Classikue
    Letterhead
    Poiol
    Notebook

TIA !

• Alice Yucht
    • /
    • /
  4. letterhead is already there… will get to the others tomorrow…

• James
    • /
    • /
  5. I may have missed a step here. I signed up for a blog on Aug. 2. Note saying an e-mail will arrive with confirmation and access to builder tools. Nothing has arrived yet. I queried you 3 or 4 days ago, no answer. It has me thinking there is a glitch, otherwise I would have heard from you. Can you clarify this please.
    Brent

6. Hi Brent… I’ve been tiling the bathroom :)

You should’ve got an email… I’ll reset your pass and send it through to you.

• James
    • /
    • /
  7. Hmmm… your email address doesn’t work… can you email me direct at james (at) incsub [dot] org

• James
    • /
    • /
  8. James – thanks for offering edublogs.org. Would it be possible to upload the zen minimalist theme?

• Shanta
    • /
    • /
  9. One of my faves… done!

• James
    • /
    • /
  10. It is a great idea. Only for educators! Thx for offering edublogs.org. Would you mind to upload JAKARTA?

11. It’s a pleasure :) Jakarta should already be up there…

• James
    • /
    • /